The sectror’s top event returns in absolute safety and covid-free!
The green light for restarting trade fairs has been given and preparations for elec.tec 2022 are running at full speed.
Technoekdotiki / T-Press starts its covid-free events with Greece’s only specialized exhibition for electrical equipment, lighting and security systems. The 4th elec.tec will take place from the 11th to the 13th of February 2022, at the MEC Exhibition Center in Paiania.
The coronavirus pandemic has confronted the world with an unprecedented situation and elec.tec is preparing to support and inform all companies to adapt to the new reality. The growing interest of the industry, which is looking forward to meeting again in Athens, leaves no room for doubt that the next event will be even more dynamic and upgraded. Elec.techas already been embraced by the most important top organizations and companies, as they have confirmed their participation as exhibitors.
A three-day event is being prepared in order to cover cutting-edge issues, through an extensive programme of conferences, seminars and workshops. Elec.tec forum will once again be the market’s meeting point. The sector’s leading experts will be there to present their projects, share knowledge and discuss the industry’s challenges.
At elec.tec exhibit their products or services manufacturers, agents and importers:
- Electrical, Telecommunication and Electronic Material.
- Lighting Items.
- Automation, Security and Control Systems.
- Software and Tools.
- Electricity Generation, Management and Distribution Companies.
Elec.tec addresses the following types of visitors:
- Traders of Electrical Material and Lighting.
- Electricians Installers and Contractors.
- Industry Executives.
- Electrical Car Dealers and Importers.
- Engineers, Architects and Designers.
- Lighting Designers and Decorators.
- Shipping Companies Executives.
- Executives of the Construction Companies and the Technical Services of the Public Organizations and the Local Self-Government.
- Educational institutions.
- Foreign Representations and Embassies.